Introduction to Graph Signal Processing
The book has been published by Cambridge University Press in June 2022
book page at Cambridge University Press).
Check this page for updates and contact Antonio Ortega for further information.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Node Domain Processing
- 3. Graph Signal Frequency -- Spectral Graph Theory
- 4. Sampling
- 5. Graph Signal Representations
- 6. How to Choose a Graph
- 7. Applications
- A. Linear Algebra and Signal Representations
- B. GSP with Matlab: the GraSP Toolbox (by Benjamin Girault)
Teaching with this book
Please contact Antonio Ortega if you would like to have access to course
materials for teaching.
Last modified: Wed Jun 22 00:35:11 PDT 2022